Just Jala (217-408NPO) aims to provide economically disadvantaged rural youth with assistance in order to facilitate their transition starting from junior to senior level at high school and guidance and help with college/university applications. In addition, we strive to make the process both exciting and rewarding.
We aim to accomplish this by providing:
- Orientation to the diverse career opportunities and subjects and skills needed to pursue
- Preparation for college/university entrance examination
- Assistance with college application
- Assistance with securing financial aid
- College/university persistent support
ALL BUILDINGS START WITH A FOUNDATION