Just Jala (217-408NPO) an NPO which were founded in 2017, aims to provide economically disadvantaged youth with assistance in order to facilitate their transition starting from junior to senior level at high school and guidance and help with college/university applications. In addition, we strive to make the process both exciting and rewarding.
We aim to accomplish this by providing:
- Orientation to the diverse career opportunities and subjects and skills needed to pursue
- Preparation for college/university entrance examination
- Assistance with college application
- Assistance with securing financial aid
- College/university persistent support
ALL BUILDINGS START WITH A FOUNDATION